RED FLAME 12: GRADY LOUIS MCMURTY's biography SIGNED Crowley OTO Thelema occult$175.00
RED FLAME 12: GRADY LOUIS MCMURTY's biography SIGNED Crowley OTO Thelema occult
Red Flame: A Thelemic Research Journal, Volume 12
In The Name of the Beast: A biography of Grady Louis McMurty, a disciple of Aleister Edward Crowley
Vol One: 1918-1962
by Jerry Edward Cornelius
This is the story of Grady Louis McMurtry (1918-1985). McMurty is credited with revitalizing the O.T.O. in 1969, which had been without a leader since Karl Germer passed in 1962 without naming a successor. This biography offers a close look of McMurty's life prior to his years as Frater Superior of the O.T.O. .204 pages. 6" x 9" inches.
Signed by the author: J. Edward Cornelius (b.1951)
Publishing Info: Red Flame Productions, Berkeley, CA. 2005
Overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 0971237646
- Covers and spine are in excellent condition
- Binding is secure and tight.
- Interior is bright and free of writing and intentional marks.
- Perimeters exhibit minimal edgewear.
- Has a couple tidy notes of marginalia and underlining on a few scattered pages.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
- CR20170117 (JK072414)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com