RAILWAY GUIDE WITH POPULAR ROUTES FOR SUMMER & WINTER - 1879
Railway Guide with Popular Routes for Summer and Winter Tourists
Wonderful collection of b&w illustrations depicting the places where the railroads went, many that are no longer in service. Illustrations include maps, bridges, tunnels, train stations and more with extensive supportive text. 188 pages. 8" by 10.75" .
Published by: A. T. Sears and E. Webster, Chicago 1879
Hardback is overall in GOOD- condition.
- Very scarce
- Cloth boards feature gilt design and lettering on front
- Features b&w illustrations throughout
- Boards show scuffing and staining
- Scuffing to corners and head and tail of spine
- Hinges are cracked with play
- Signatures on two front endpapers and back of title page
- Page 81 shows 1" by 2" missing, not affecting text
- Pages 1,2, & 17 show some scribbling
- A few pages throughout show less than 1" tears at fore edge of pages
- Light soiling throughout
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.