QUICK, MARCH!, by L. Haskell - 1890
by Lottie Haskell
New York & London: E.P. Dutton (New York) & Ernest Nister (London), 1890.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition.
- Book is nearly miniature-sized with a color illustrated front cover, and is quarter-bound in red cloth with flowery design on endpapers.
- Volume displays gentle commensurate wear and aging.
- Boards are exposed at corners and show overall edgewear.
- Spine is a little faded with a 0.25" chip to foot, and shows a 0.75" ripple at head towards back.
- Binding is fully intact, but a bit fragile with age.
- Front endpaper has previous owner mark.
- Interior is gently age-toned with occasional edgewear to pages and slight bumping to corners.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges show commensurate age-toning.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. 8 pages. 3 x 3.5 inches.
Book is nearly miniature-sized, and features color illustration on front cover, as well as lovely flowery design on endpapers. Volume is quarter-bound in red cloth.
Book features B&W as well as full-color, full-page illustrations.
This is the charming story of the little Sargents, a joyful company of children who like to play at being soldiers. They discover an even greater joy, as does their mother, when their father, who is a real soldier, comes home again. The simple yet entertaining story is a delightful read-aloud tale that can also be enjoyed all by oneself.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore