POULTRY MANAGEMENT, by G.Arthur Bell - 1907
POULTRY MANAGEMENT by G.Arthur Bell - 1907 Farmers Bulletin Dpt. of Agriculture
by Arthur Bell
Very scarce. Farmer's 287 published by the Government Printing Office for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Features beautiful color frontis with an additional 14 featured B&W illustrations along with numerous others. 6" by 9". Pages vary across individual chapters.
Published by Government Printing Office. Washington, D.C. 1907.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Red leather boards feature brilliant gilt lettering on the front and show abrasions to leather,, scuffing to all corners and perimeter with a small chip off lower right front and a rather long scratch to rear. Overall the leather is in good condition.
- Pastedowns and endpapers show minimal foxing.
- Ephemera includes a brown paper envelope with the printed address of The Charles William Store Inc in New York.
- The interior shows a few forgivable defects such as light foxing throughout, including illustrations, though this is limited to the perimeter.
- The interior is in good condition with highly legible text on clean pages.
- Overall the binding is secure though in places feels dry and brittle with some cracked gutters. Please see photos for examples.
- No writing, highlighting, underlining or other intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com