PORTRAITS OF THE NEW ARCHITECTURE 2, by Richard Schulman - 2015 [Signed 1st printing, DJ]
Portraits of the New Architecture 2
photographs by Richard Schulman
introduction by Paul Goldberger
First printing, signed by the photographer. New York: Assouline Publishing, 2015
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Charcoal gray covers are mostly clean, with black titles.
- Boards show a ding at head of front cover, slight edgewear. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has black text and is bright with bumped head end.
- Binding is strong.
- Silver gray end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Inscription and signature on half title page. See photos.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ on heavy stock has some edgewear, chipped corners, bumping along head and foot edge, some marks to back, ding at front cover and scraping of title ink. See photos.
167 pages. 9.5 x 12.75 inches
Architecture as the subject of portrait photography. Full color, large format photo spreads of thirty-two architects and their work. A follow-up to the first volume, the photographs here feature projects that are shaping the architectural landscape of the years to come. With an introduction by Paul Goldberger, longtime architecture critic at The New York Times.
First printing. Signed by the photographer on half-title page and inscribed to Vladimir Kagan (1927-2016), American furniture designer.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore