MORE SPIRIT TEACHINGS, by The Rev. W. Stainton Moses - 1952
More Spirit Teachings: Further Examples of Remarkable Communications from Beyond
by The Rev. W. Stainton Moses
London: Spiritualist Press, 1952
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a FAIR DJ.
- Red boards are in over all very good condition.
- Corners are bumped.
- Spine has black text against a red background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Endpapers and feps have tape marks from the DJ being taped, as well has writing in pencil. (See Photos).
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are a little dusty on the top edge.
- Light blue DJ features a border design.
- DJ has heavy edgewear and shelfwear as well as chipped corners, closed tears and tape residue marks on the inside and outside. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
124 pages. 5 x 7.5 inches.
The publishers have produced this book because, in their view, it has been out of print for too many years. It's "author" the Rev. W. Stainton Moses, is regarded as the man who, with Spirit Teachings, gave Spiritualism its "bible." He was one of the most remarkable mediums of the last century. This book which came through his hand in what is called "automatic writing," is regarded as Spiritualism's greatest classic.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore