LOST KINGDOMS: HINDU-BUDDHIST SCULPTURE OF EARLY SOUTHEAST ASIA, by John Guy - 2014 [DJ, 1st printing]
Lost Kingdoms: Hindu-Buddhist Sculpture of Early Southeast Asia
by John Guy
New York: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2014
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Black cloth covers are mostly clean. Boards show some smudges. Corners are slightly scuffed. See photos for details.
- Spine has gilt text and is bright, with firm ends.
- Binding feels unread.
- Buff end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has some edgewear, chipped corners, closed tears along head edge, bumping along foot edge, scratchmarks. See photos.
336 pages. 9 x 12.25 inches
Catalogue produced in conjunction with an exhibition of the same name, on display at The Metropolitan Museum of Art from April 14 to July 27, 2014. Includes scholarly essays by numerous authors.
360 illustrations, 304 in color. With 8 maps, appendices, a glossary, bibliography, and index.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore