KEITH HARING AT GALLERY 56, by Sam Havadtoy and Keith Haring - 1990 [Catalogue]
Keith Haring at Gallery 56
foreword by Sam Havadtoy
illustrated by Keith Haring
Geneva: Gallery 56, 1990
Pamphlet is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Textured gray paper wraps are mostly clean, with embossed illustration and black ink name.
- Wraps show some bumping, edgewear. Corners are bumped. See photos.
- Spine, a stapled fold, has some wear at fold. See photos.
- Binding is secure.
- End papers feature tonal designs by the artist.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
20 pages. 8 x 12 inches
Catalogue of Keith Haring's last works, a series of sculpted panels, exhibited at Gallery 56 in Geneva. A foreword by Sam Havadtoy tells of how the project came about, and photos show the artist at work.
Some panels were cast as bronzes; these occupy the second half of the catalogue. The final work is a four-panel altarpiece presented on a single fold-out sheet.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore