JEAN TINGUELY: SCULPTURE AND RELIEFS 1954-1968, ed Christina Bischofberger - 1982 [1st Ed.]
Jean Tinguely: Catalogue Raisonne'
Sculpture and Reliefs 1954-1968
compiled by Christina Bischofberger
First edition, introduction in both English and German. Zurich: Edition Galerie Bruno Bischofberger, 1982
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ under Mylar.
- Boards covered in black cloth are mostly clean; show some smudges, edgewear, a ding at shoulder and front cover. See photographs for details. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has white text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is tight. End papers and pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits marginal toning. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ looks nice behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- Close examination of DJ reveals some edgewear, chipped corners, bumping and closed tears along head edge, tears and chips at shoulder. Please see photos for details.
324 pages. 9 x 11.5 inches
Catalogue raisonne' of sculpture and reliefs by Swiss sculptor Jean Tinguely (1925-1991). His work explored the role of motion in artistic expression, as seen in his metamechanical creations and scrap iron sculptures. Fully illustrated.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.