I VETRI DI FULVIO BIANCONI, by Rossana Bossaglia - 1993 Glass Art Bio (Blue DJ)$225.00
I Vetri di Fulvio Bianconi
documenti e apparati a cura di Maurizio Cocchi
Published by: Umberto Allemandi & C, Turin, Italy, 1993.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition with VERY GOOD DJ.
- ISBN: 8842204021
- Volume is overall in Very Good+ condition showing minimal overall wear and aging.
- Light blue covers exhibit little to no rubbing or fading as well as occasional dust along edges. (See photos)
- Spine features black text and shows minimal rubbing at ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior shows little to no aging.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Pale blue DJ features full-color photograph and text on front, and text on back.
- DJ displays minimal overall toning and wear, with bumping to head of spine, and some fading and rubbing - more to back
- Back of DJ has price sticker and 2 scuffed chips over 1".
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Essay and notes by Rossana Bossaglia. Edited by Maurizio Cocchi.
The glass art of a remarkable Italian artist is presented in this volume in full-color photographs with essays and a biography. Rossana Bossaglia is an Italian art historian and critic. This volume combines a middle section of photographs with biographical notes on Fulvio Bianconi, who started his career drawing and painting and turned to glass art in 1945, thus discovering a real passion that would make him famous for a lifetime. 142 pages. 8.5 x 12.25 inches.
Lavishly illustrated with full-color and B&W photographs of artworks. Includes a middle section with full-color photographs. Text in Italian, with biographical notes and a bibliography.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore