HANS DUNE, by Hans Dune - 1987$110.00
by Hans Dune
Beautiful full color plates fill this volume as it explores Dune's artistic vision with his depictions of landscapes, flowers, trees, buildings, individuals, bridges and more. Includes b/w photos of Dune at work as both a young and older man. 111 pages. 9.75" by 11.25".
Published by Niemeyer. Germany. 1987.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 3875851145
- Illustrated covers are free of any wear or signs of aging.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has lettering and is square and firm.
- Binding is firm.
- Illustrations are clean.
- Light stains on the half title page, title page and copyright page. Please see photos for example.
- Interior is lightly age-toned and foxed along the upper edges though overall remains clean. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock top and fore edge show light foxing.
- DJ is lightly creased and foxed along the upper edge with light scuffing to the rear otherwise remains clean.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore