GUGLIELMO ULRICH 1904-1977, by Luca Scacchetti - 2009 [1st Ed.]
Guglielmo Ulrich 1904-1977
by Luca Scacchetti
First edition, text in Italian and English. Milan: 24 ORE Motta Cultura, 2009
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated covers are mostly clean, with inked title. Half cloth binding.
- Boards show some smudges, a ding at front edge, edgewear. Corners are bumped and scuffed. See photos.
- Spine has white text and is bright, with firm ends.
- Binding is strong.
- End papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear. Adhesive sticker mark on front fep. See photos.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have a little edgewear. See photos.
509 pages. 10 x 11.25 inches
Monograph on the life and creative output of Guglielmo Ulrich (1904-1977), Italian designer, architect, painter, and decorator. A key figure in the evolution of modern Italian design, Ulrich was the favored designer of 1930s Milanese high society, receiving commissions for the villas, homes and interiors of the city’s great families, as well as retail stores for prestigious companies.
Beautifully illustrated with Ulrich's design drawings, together with photographs of his designs as produced.
First edition, in Italian and English.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.