DIE PROSTIUTION ALS PSYCHOLOGISCHES PROBLEM, by Borelli & Starck [SIGNED]$75.00
DIE PROSTIUTION ALS PSYCHOLOGISCHES PROBLEM, by Siegfried Borelli & Willy Starck
Die Prostitution Als Psychologisches Problem
by Siegfried Borelli & Willy Starck
An psychological analysis of prostitution with a focus on prevention. 271 pages. 7" by 10".
Text in German. Signed by Author.
Published by: Springer, Berlin 1957
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Very scarce signed copy
- Inscribed and signed by Borelli on ffep
- Cloth boards show brilliant gilt to front and spine
- Features b&w illustrations
- Front board shows two small raised bumps at bottom
- DJ front and back are lightly soiled
- DJ shows scuffing to corners
- DJ shows two tears at upper left of front and fore edge of back
- DJ head and tail of spine show some chips
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com