DEPERO FUTURISTA & NEW YORK, by Maurio Scudiero & David Leiber - 1986
Depero Futurista & New York: Futurism and the Art of Advertising
by Maurizio Scudiero & David Leiber
Italy: Longo Editore, 1986.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Text in English and Italian
- Boards show some edgewear with a bump to lower edge of front. Corners are sharp. (Please see photo)
- Spine has red text with bumped ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are gently age-toned.
- DJ has edgewear with several closed tears at top of front. Corners are scuffed and scuffing throughout. (Please see photos)
297 pages. 8.5X12 inches.
"Two years in advertising, magazine covers, furnishing and interior decoration, scenography and theatrical costumes. The best review on the American period of the main poster-man of the Futurist movement." (From DJ)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore