CALENDARIO GRAFICO - 31 Serigraph Prints - 1978 [Signed]
Calendario Gráfico Serigraph Print Set
No. 22 of 75 Artist Prints
This is a set of serigraph prints: 31 talented graphic artists each contributed 1 print with a number to correspond to the dates in a month. With the right display, a person could be looking at a different print each day of the month, changing it with the date!
Included is a large booklet (18 x 18 inches) offering a 1 page bio for each artist, including several B&W samples of their work. Contributing artists are some of the best graphic artists (at the time), and includes award winners such as Michael Doret, Lou Brooks, Massimo Vignelli, Don Almquist, Bob Gill, James N. Miho, Louis Dorfsman, Arie J. Geurts, Tony Palladino, and more. This project was the brain child of Ignacio Villarreal, and was overseen by Rogelio Reyes.
Prints are 19.75 x 19.75 inches. Each is signed in pencil by the artist on the bottom right. Lower left is written "AP." There is a large square tissue protector between each print, and they are stored in the original plastic portfolio box.
Only 75 sets of Artist's Proofs were printed. Included in the booklet is a notarized verification that this indeed set #22 of 75 sets of Artist Prints.
Master Printer: Felipe Barrera. Mexico. 1978.
Prints and booklet are overall in NEAR FINE condition. Custom case is in VERY GOOD condition.
- White, ribbed plastic portfolio opens when laying flat. Prints and booklet are safely ensconced within the sturdy plastic.
- Box is a custom designed portfolio, and exhibits minor, expected shelfwear.
- Booklet is bright and white, and free of writing and intentional marks.
- Stapled binding is strong and tight.
- Front cover has a small crease at the top corner, and 3 tiny dots along fore edge, as shown in photos.
- Prints have been stored with protective tissue between each one.
- Prints are clear, and in excellent condition
- Any part of this set may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.