C INTERNATIONAL PHOTO MAGAZINE: NUMBER TWO , by Ivry Press - 2006 [English & Chinese Ed]$95.00
C International Photo Magazine: Number Two
by Ivory Press
English and Chinese edition. London: Ivory Press, 2006
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with original box.
- Red cloth cover features a giant C in block lettering along with the title.
- Boards are in overall near fine condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has black text against a red background.
- Binding is strong and tight.
- Illustrations and photographs are bright and clear
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Includes original box and subscription slips.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
276 pages. 9 x 13 inches.
C International Photo Magazine is dedicated to exploring the ongoing tension and debate that exists between ethics and aesthetics in photography. Images depicting violence, misery and oppression hang in art galleries and public institutions throughout the world where they fetch ever-increasing prices. This is a controversial and morally troubling subject, whether we choose to interpret photographs according to their origins, their perception in the media, or in the world of contemporary art. This magazine sets out to achieve an eclectic vision, it promotes multiple ways of seeing and does not seek to impose any kind of referential model for a specific creed or trend.
EDITION POINTS: English and Chinese edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore