BRIGITTE UND REGINE, by Franz Karl Ginzkey -1923 [Signed]$110.00
Brigitte und Regine
by Franz Karl Ginzkey
A beautiful full color illustrated edition of the Austrian fiction novelist's tale about the changing relationship between men and women in the twentieth century. Written in an older German font. 47 pages. 8 x 10.75 inches.
Signed. Limited edition: no 176 of 330 copies. Beautifully illustrated. Written in German.
Published by: L. Staackmann, Verlag, Leipzig, 1923.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Covers are in nice condition with minimal signs of aging and wear.
- Front cover has well-preserved full color fine painting illustration.
- Lower right corner of front cover is slightly bumped. (See photos)
- Spine has bright gilt.
- Tail of spine is very lightly bumped.
- Upper edge of textblock displays bright gilt. (See photos)
- Fore and lower edges of textblock are deckled.
- DJ shows some signs of wear and aging including some creases mostly at edges, some sun toning at spine, an inch long hole at back cover, and some felt-tip pen marks. (See photos)
- Signature of author opposite title page. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.