ARCHITECTURES OF HERZOG & DE MEURON, portraits by Thomas Ruff - 1994 [Ltd. ed., DJ]
Architectures of Herzog & de Meuron
portraits by Thomas Ruff
Limited edition. New York: Peter Blum Edition, 1994
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Pale gray cloth covers are mostly clean, with blind stamped title. Corners are sharp.
- Spine with no text is bright, with firm ends.
- Binding is strong.
- End papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear, some photo plates are tipped-in.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ has some edgewear, chipped corners, bumping along foot and head edges, some staining to back.
Unpaginated. 9.5 x 12.75 inches.
A handsome volume, thoughtfully composed and printed by the Stinehour Press in Lunenburg, Vermont. Its contents are devoted to the work of Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron and their architectural firm in Basel, Switzerland. Includes an Introduction by Terence Riley and Texts by Steven Holl Hans Kollhoff, Rem Koolhaas, Eduardo Souto de Moura, and Thoedora Vischer. Photographic "portraits" of Herzog & de Meuron's architectural projects are by Thomas Ruff.
A limited edition of 1700 copies.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore