VITAE EXCELLENTIUM IMPERATORUM, by Cornelius Nepos - 1734
Cornelii Nepotis vitae excellentium imperatorum,
cum integris notis Jani Gebhardi, Henr. Ernstii, & Jo. Andreae Bosii. Et selectis ... Hisce accedit locupletissimus omnium vocabulorum index, studio & opera Jo. Andr. Bosii confectus. Curante Augustino van Staveren
(Lives of Excellent Comanders)
by Cornelius Nepos
with Jan Gebhard; Heinrich Ernst; Johann Andreas Bose; Augustinus van Staveren; Samuel Luchtmans; Francesc Armanyà i Font; Convent de Sant Agustí
Written in Latin. 765 pages. 5" x 7.75" inches.
Publishing Info: Samuel Luchtman, NY. 1734
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Spine and Rear Cover are mostly Clean, Clear, and Intact
- Gold-Embossed Title and Design on Spine
- Binding is Secure and Tight
- Rear Pastedown is Attached
- Pages are mostly Clean and Clear
- Contains Black/White Etching Frontispiece
- Contains a few Black/White Illustrations Throughout
- Front Board and Preliminary Pages are missing
- Rear Cover has a few small marks
- Rear Cover's Head Edge is torn, Foot Edge is worn, and Corners are torn
- Spine Head and Foot are torn
- Textblock is brown with age
- Rear Pastedown and Free End Page are discolored lightly torn
- Some Pages have small specks
- Pages adjacent to illustrations have slightly discoloration
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
Year Printed: 17340000
Special Attributes: Illustrated
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout