TOUCH, by Katia Baden - 1929 [SIGNED FIRST EDITION]
by Katia Baden
SIGNED FIRST EDITION, published by Dorrance. Philadelphia, PA. 1929
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- As stated, included is the original illustrated dust jacket, in good condition, preserved behind mylar and reinforced with archival paper.
- As stated, the ffep bears an inscription and signature by the author, Katia Baden.
- Ffep shows faint, partially erased pencil marks.
- The dust jacket shows moderate soiling to back where there is a small chip to the bottom edge; the spine is slightly sunned with small chips from head and tail and corners.
- Blue cloth boards are in excellent condition showing a series of miniscule holes along the middle portion of the shoulder and light white flecks to rear corner.
- The binding between pages 80/81 and 192/193 is cracked with webbing otherwise the binding is firm though pliant.
- Textblock edges showing light foxing and soiling.
- The interior is in excellent condition showing bold type on clean leafs.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
A rare find! Not only is this a very scarce copy, it is a signed first edition with the original illustrated dust jacket. Inscribed and signed by author Katia Baden on the ffep. Features ten short stories which study Continental women and their reactions to love, set in Europe and England in response to the author's experiences there. 5.25" by 7.75".
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.