THE COMPLETE WEIRD SCIENCE, William M. Gaines (ed.) - N.D. [4 vols., boxed set]
The Complete Weird Science
William M. Gaines, ed.
Four volumes, boxed set. West Plains, MO: Russ Cochran, Publisher, N.D.
Hardback set is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a GOOD slipcase.
- Illustrated covers are mostly clean, with bright colors and clear text.
- Corners are sharp, with some scuffing.
- Spines have white text and are slightly faded, with bumped ends. Please see photographs for details of condition.
- Bindings are tight.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated slipcase has some edgewear, chipped corners, bumping along foot edge. "Spine" side shows damage to paper wrap. Please see photographs for details of condition.
9 x 12 inches.
This four-volume set makes up one part of The Complete EC Library, a reprinting of Entertaining Comics' New Trend and New Direction comic books, published by Russ Cochran. This set is designed with the collector in mind, with special attention being paid to the quality of reproduction and faithfulness to the format of the original EC comics.
Volume 4 includes an adaptation of a story by Ray Bradbury, "America's top science-fiction writer!"
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.