THE COLLEGE FRESHMAN'S DON'T BOOK, by G. F. E. 1910 Students Advice Scarce$75.00
THE COLLEGE FRESHMAN'S DON'T BOOK, by G. F. E. 1910 Students Advice Scarce
The College Freshman's Don't Book
Illustrated by Charles Frank Ingerson
The subtitle reads, "In the interests of freshman at large, especially those whose remaining at large uninstructed & unguided appears a worry and a menace to college & university society." 42 pages. 4.75" by 8"
Published by: Paul Elder & Co., San Francisco, CA 1910
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cover boards are in great condition
- Features b&w illustrations throughout
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- Spine shows a .5" tear at top right
- Head and tail of spine are a bit scuffed
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com