SLUMGULLION TRAIL, by Tevis Miller - 1935$110.00
by Tevis Miller
An exciting novel of thrilling adventure and vicious plots in the Old West, The Slumgullion Trail combines friendship, enmity, romance, and some gun work to create a palpitating story. Slumgullion is an old slang term for a cheap, watery stew of meat and vegetables of the sort thrown together on a mountain trail, and also for the Colorado mountain pass of this book. Will delight all adventure and western lovers. 253 pages. 5.5 x 7.75 inches.
Ex-library with stamp on front pastedown.
Published by: Phoenix Press Publishers, New York, 1935.
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition with GOOD DJ.
- Volume shows moderate to pronounced wear from overall rubbing and toning.
- Red covers are moderately faded and toned.
- Boards show some edgewear from rubbing.
- Corners are sharp, and exhibit some rubbing with exposed boards.
- Spine has softened ends which are faded and rubbed with mild chipping.
- Binding is secure and has a little play.
- Ex-library stamp on fore pastedown. (See photos)
- Interior is gently age-toned with some finger marks, and occasional light staining.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are moderately toned, with a stain at foot and dark tint along head, and fore edge is deckled.
- DJ is glued to returns, and displays overall creasing, and rubbing along shoulders of spine with some chips at ends.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.