SEE IT LOUD: SEVEN POST-WAR AMERICAN PAINTERS, by Bruce Weber - 2013
See It Loud: Seven Post-War American Painters
by Bruce Weber
New York: National Academy Museum, 2013
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Full color illustrated wraps are mostly clean. Wraps show some bumping at edges. Corners are softened. See photos.
- Spine has white text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is strong.
- End papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
205 pages. 10.5 x 12.75 inches
Catalogue published on the occasion of an exhibition of the same name, held at the National Academy Museum. The seven featured painters were Leland Bell, Paul Georges, Peter Henemann, Albert Kresch, Stanley Lewis, Paul Resika, and Neil Welliver.
Text is by Bruce Weber, Senior Curator of 19th and 20th century works at the museum. Fully illustrated in color.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore