SAMUEL YELLIN: METALWORK AT YALE - 1990
Samuel Yellin: MetalWork at Yale
by Yale University
New Haven, Connecticut: Yale University School of Architecture, 1990
Pamphlet is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Cover features title imprinted in red and black lettering.
- Black wraps are in overall very good condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine is staple backed.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are present and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
32 pages. 7 x 11 inches.
Samuel Yellin 1884–1940, was an American master blacksmith, and metal designer. This catalogue accompanies the exhibition Samuel Yellin Metalwork at Yale at the Yale University School of Architecture from October 29th - November 16th 1990.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore