INDUSTRIAL & FINE ARTS OF THE WORLD, by Phillip T. Sandhurst - 1881 Sculpture
Industrial and Fine Arts of the World as Shown at the Philadelphia and Other International Exhibitions
by Phillip T. Sandhurst
Contains over 450 fine engravings of the master-pieces of industrial art, paintings, sculpture, etc. The introduction states "This book has been written for the purpose of supplying a descriptive and critical analysis of the principal objects exhibited at the International Exhibition." 608 pages. 7" by 9.25 inches.
Publishing Info: P. W, Ziegler & Co., Philadelphia, PA 1881
Hardback is overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Profusely illustrated with beautiful b&w engravings
- Brilliant gilt image on cover and lettering on spine
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is very clean and free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- Small dent to front edge of cover board
- Four corners are lightly bumped and scuffed
- Some light scuffing to head and tail of spine
- Spine is sunned
- Front hinge is cracked
- Chip missing from RFEP
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.