IMAGINED WORLDS, by Freeman Dyson - 1997 [Signed, w/DJ]
by Freeman Dyson
The Jerusalem-Harvard Lectures, signed by the author. Cambridge, MA and London: Harvard University Press, 1997
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ under Mylar.
- Blue covers half clothbound in black are mostly clean. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has metallic blue text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is strong.
- Blue end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Signed and inscribed on half title page. See photos.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ looks great behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- Close examination of DJ reveals light edgewear including possible bumps, rubbing, and/or tiny closed tears.
216 pages. 5.5 x 8.25 inches
Originally a series of lectures given at Hebrew University of Jerusalem in 1995. Dyson explores the interplay of science and technology with evolution and ethics, drawing on case studies and fiction. (Introduction)
Signed and inscribed by author on half-title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore