HUNTING HINTS FOR THE NOVICE by an M.F.H. - 1927 [Very Scarce]
Hunting Hints for the Novice
by an M.F.H.
New York: Brooks Brothers, 1927.
Pamphlet is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated wraps are mostly clean, with clear text and bright colors on borders and illustration.
- Wraps show some wear, with signs of handling along binding edge. Staining and rubbing of paper, some edgewear. Corners are scuffed.
- Staple binding is firm; cover wraps are detached.
- Frontispiece is present
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, stains at gutter where staples have oxidized.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
52 pages. 3 x 4.5 inches.
Published by the men's clothier Brooks Brothers, Hunting Hints for the Novice combines hunting etiquette with "a List of Correct Appointments for both Fox Hunting and Beagling."
The author is an anonymous "Master of Fox Hounds;" this pocket-sized guide offers guidance to the novice hunter for his behavior. It also includes a complete list of clothing and gear, as well as price guides for these items.
Illustrated with line drawings and plates of hunting art.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.