HANDBOOK OF ANATOLIAN CARPETS, by Georg Butterweck & Dieter Orasch - 1986 [Signed]
Handbook of Anatolian Carpets: Das Standardwerk des anatolischen Knüpfteppichs
by Georg Butterweck & Dieter Orasch
Signed. German and English text. Vienna, Germany: Georg Butterweck, 1986
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition.
- ISBN: 3900548005
- White covers feature image of Anatolian Carpets, with black text on front and display minimal shelfwear.
- Volume shows minimal overall wear.
- Spine has black text against a white background.
- Shoulders of spine have bumping. (See Photos).
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Corners are bumped, back front foot corner is bumped with a small crease. (See Photos).
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Title page is signed by the author.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have are a little dusty and show signs of foxing.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
119 pages. 8.5 x 12 inches.
Book is written in German text. It is a handbook of Anatolian Carpets. There are many photos of different kinds of carpets as well as maps to signify which areas the carpets come from.
EDITION POINTS: German and English text. Signed by the author on title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.