CREATIVE ARTISTS, by Sackett & Wilhelms Lithographing Corp - 1938
produced and distributed by Sackett & Wilhelms
A reference work depicting a wide range of commercial art subjects in various techniques, mediums and materials which also demonstrates the skillful use of modern lithography. Unpaginated. 9" by 11".
Published by Sackett & Wilhelms. Long Island City, NY. 1938.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Spiral bound, illustrated cardstock wraps are in good condition and show a prominent stain to the front with additional scuffing, creases, soiling and wear to areas including the front and rear, primarily along the edges where the finish has been removed.
- Corners are bumped and creased.
- Spine has significant wear to the shoulders where the finish has been removed with additional wear along the length and ends which show heavy wear.
- Binding is strong.
- Interior is gently age-toned though remains free of major signs of wear and age.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore