CONVERSATIONS ON VEGETABLE PHYSIOLOGY, by J.L. Blake - 1830
CONVERSATIONS ON VEGETABLE PHYSIOLOGY, J. L. Blake, 1830, educational on botany.
Conversations on Vegetable Physiology; comprehending the Elements of Botany, with their Application to Agriculture
by Rev. J. L. Blake
An instructive and educational work on botany in conversations. 372 pages. 4.5 x 7.5 inches.
Four color-plates and four black & white illustrations inside.
Published by: Crocker & Brewster, 47 Washington Street, Boston; J. Leavitt, 182, Broadway, New York, 1830.
Hardback is overall in GOOD- condition.
- Covers are intensely age worn and bear numerous marks.
- Frontcover is detached.
- Binding is loose.
- Spine is parting and head and tail are chipped.
- Signature on ffep.
- Gentle age toning and possible light voluntary marks throughout.
- Pastedowns are stained.
- Detached signature at end of book.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear. (See photos for all mentions of damage)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com