COMBINATION ATLAS MAP OF ERIE COUNTY PENNSYLVANIA, Everts, Ensign & Everts - 1876 [Complete]
Combination Atlas Map of Erie County Pennsylvania
Compiled, Drawn and Published from Personal Examinations and Surveys
Philadelphia: Everts, Ensign & Everts, 1876
Hardback is overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Dark green covers have blind tooled borders, with gilt ornament and title. Leather corners.
- Boards show wear, smudges, dings, scuffing, heavy edgewear. Corners are worn away, frayed with exposed board. See photos.
- Spine is repaired with cloth tape. Ends are chipped.
- Binding is fragile; front cover is detached, back cover has been repaired. See photos.
- Pastedowns and feps are age toned, with creasing, chipping of edges. First two sheets are loose. See photos.
- Maps are all present.
- Illustrations are bright and clear, with age-toning.
- Interior is age-toned, exhibits some smudges, edgewear, some closed tears. See photos.
- Inside pages have stray marks, marks from old repairs (see p. 47), pencil doodles and marks pp. 48-49. See photos.
- Faults at pages 9, 17, 22, 41, 49, 86, 114.
132 pages. 14 x 17 inches
Prepared in folio format, at the time of publication in 1876 this was indeed "A New Historical Atlas," with maps of Erie County Pennsylvania, towns and cities, the State of Pennsylvania, and the United States, many with color enhancement. Plates illustrate principal buildings, industries, etc.
Volume shows age and wear, but all pages are present and highly readable. A wealth of information, both statistical and geographical.
Prepared and published by Everts, Ensign & Everts of Philadelphia. Printed by Thomas Hunter, Philadelphia.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore