YOUTH AFTER FORTY, by Ida Bailey Allen - 1950$50.00
Youth After Forty
by Ida Bailey Allen
"This book will help you to live youthfully the life that begins at forty."
A 20th century self-help book that covers topics like self-image, hygiene, diet and exercise, fashion, biology, personal psychology, romance, etiquette and more. 5.75" by 8.5".
Published by Halcyon House. Garden City, New York. 1950.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Blue cloth boards are for the most part clean with a few light spots.
- Corners are lightly scuffed.
- Spine features crisp white text and design detail, with a pronounced crease running along the length with soft, frayed ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Endpapers are gently age-toned.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore