WORTH TRYING, by Paula Sherwood - 1966 [1st Ed] pulp fiction erotica$85.00
WORTH TRYING, by Paula Sherwood - 1966 [1st Ed]
by Paula Sherwood
A juicy 1960s pulp fiction, aka campy vintage erotica of assorted variations. This book is included in "Sin-A-Rama: Sleaze Sex Paperbacks of the Sixties" published by Feral House which also mentions books by notable authors such as Robert Silverberg and Marion Zimmer Bradley. 159 pages. 4.25 x 6.75 inches.
FIRST EDITION, Published by: Unique Books, Buffalo, NY. 1966.
Paperback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated wraps have vibrant colors and are in remarkable condition for a book of this vintage
- Interior is free of marginalia and intentional marks.
- Inside pages are age-toned.
- Evidence of gentle rubbing at spine ends.
- Gentle small crease and scuff at front lower corner.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com