WORLD SOUNDS, Art Beck, et al- 1989 [1st ed]$110.00
A NEAR FINE anthology published by Black Rabbit Press, securely bound in blue paper and staples. Contains 11 poems along with two b/w illustrations. Wraps show light raised bumps and dents on the left from the three staple binding with additional bumps to the rear. Faint sun lin to the top front. Interior is clean with the exception of light stains to the last page. Illustrations are clean. First page is lightly creased. Used book that looks new. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Please see description for more details. AS IS.
by Art Back, et al
Very scarce anthology published by Black Rabbit Press. Contains 11 works along with b/w illustrations. Contributors include Art Beck, Naomi Shibab Nye, D.A. Levy, Alexis Rotella-East, Gail Turnbull, Kurt Nimmo, Bert Meyer, Jake Leed, Kent Taylor, Kell Robertson and Ted Kooser. Unpaginated. 9" by 8".
Presumed 1st ed, published by Black Rabbit Press. Cleveland, OH. 1989.
Softback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- Blue paper wraps feature a b/w illustration on the front and show light raised bumps and dents on the left front from the three staple binding, which has caused bumps to the rear. Please see photos.
- Corners are sharp.
- Very faint sun line to the top front.
- Binding is secure.
- The last page shows mild stains otherwise the interior is clean and bright. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore