WINNIE THE POOH, by A.A. Milne & Ernest H. Shepard - 1926 First Edition
Winnie the Pooh
by A. A. Milne
illustrated by Ernest H. Shepard
First American Edition. New York: E. P. Dutton & Company, 1926
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Boards show some dirt, smudges, and scuffs. A few ripples to cloth on cover. Corners are bumped and scuffed. (Please see photos)
- Spine has white marks and scuffs with crushed ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrated endpapers show some light foxing.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Writing on FFEP otherwise, inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks. (Please see photo)
- Text block edges have deckle fore edges and inked along head.
158 pages. 5.5X7.75 inches.
Illustrated first American edition of the children's classic.
EDITION POINTS: First Edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore