WHAT SPIRITUALISM REALLY IS BY THOMAS CARLYLE, by Dr. Wm J. Bryan - 1920
What Spiritualism Really Is By Thomas Carlyle
by Dr. Wm. J. Bryan
New York City: The Alberta Publishing Company, 1920
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cover features title in gilt lettering with a small torch design in gilt.
- Boards are in overall very good condition with minimal shelfwear.
- Corners are bumped with scuffed edges.
- Spine has gilt text and faux raised bans as well as the year written in white ink. (See Photos).
- Binding is tight, strong and has a little play.
- Endpapers and feps ink markings from the previous frontispiece page. (See Photos).
- Frontispiece is presented in very good condition, it is bright and clear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. (See Photos).
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have light foxing and signs of dust.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
236 pages. 5 x 8 inches.
A survey of Spiritualism, mediumship, and the afterlife. It was purportedly transmitted posthumously by the great Scottish philosopher and man-of-letters Thomas Carlyle to a spiritualist named William J. Bryan.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore