WEHMAN'S WIZARD'S MANUAL: A PRACTICAL TREATISE ON...(stage magic), by W.E. Skinner - 1895
Wehman's Wizard's Manual: A Practical Treatise on Mind Reading, According to Stuart Cumberland and the late Washington Irving.
Ventriloquism As Practiced by Valentine Vox and others.
Sleight of Hand, Secrets and Methods of Performing Many Marvelous Mysteries such as have Astonished the Public of all Nations.
compiled by W. E. Skinner
A how-to for 19th century stage magic and prestidigitation. Includes a section on spirit mysteries exposed, as well as wonderful period ads. 122 pages. 5 by 7 inches.
New York: Wehman Bros., 1895.
Softcover is overall in FAIR condition.
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is clean and free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Includes wonderful period ads
- b&w illustrations throughout
- Cover missing and title page detached
- Two staple binding with rust at staples
- Some chips off all edges of the title page and fore edge of the first two pages
- Small tear at the fore edge of pages 9-24
- Pages a bit darkened
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore