WALL STREET, by Charles F. Hodges - 1930 [1st Edition with DJ]$225.00
by Charles F. Hodges
1ST EDITION with DJ. New York: Wall Street Business School, 1930
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, [with a VERY GOOD+ DJ].
- Black cloth cover is in overall great condition.
- Corners are sharp with signs of minimal bumping to the top right side of the board.
- DJ is nicely preserved with minimal shelfware and backed with archival paper.
- Close examination to the DJ shows that it has 2 small tears and a small closed tear near left foot edge, 2 on the front and one on the back. (See Photos)
- Spine has gilt lettering on a black background.
- Binding is strong and secure. It is firm, has a little play.
- Endpapers and feps have some light foxing and staining.
- Interior is exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges display light foxing to all sides.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
512 pages. 6" x 8.25" inches.
A practical text on the work of all departments of the brokerage house, with information for investors and traders. Such as methods, routines, bookkeeping and accounting practices of the Cashier's Cage, the Bookkeeping, Margin, Stock Record, Dividend and Transferred Departments; the Clearing House, the Order, Trading, Statistical and Runners Departments; the Method of Making a Brokerage House Audit, and a Glossary of Terms and Definitions.
Edition Points: 1ST EDITION with DJ
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore