Vintage POKER SET with caddy and Swastica "GOOD LUCK" chips
Overall gently used with some dirt and wear. Chips and cards exhibit some light dirt and little wear. A very scarce set with the four winds "Good Luck" symbol that fell out of use in the 1930s. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Please see description for more details. AS IS.
Complete Antique Poker Card & Chip Game Set
Luxurious intact poker set, handsomely presented in a wooden caddy in perfect working condition.
- colors are deep and bold
- feature the "good luck" (swastika) symbol that fell out of use by WW2
- show some wear and dirt on some or most, but no obvious chips with a general look
- CHIP SIZE: 1.5 in | 4 cm
- rotates smoothly and soundlessly
- base, chip holder and lid are all wood.
- handle "telescopes"- raises for easy moving, and rests a little above lid for easy grasp
- sculpted handle shows some rust and aging
- caddy is a little dusty, particularly around handles.
- one side of caddy is lightly scuffed. Please see photos.
- lid lifts off easily and rests gently on the chip caddy
- inside of lid is a gorgeous velvet. While still luxurious, it is the most obviously worn and aged part of set. It is lightly scuffed with some rough spots. Also, the sides have aged into a midnight blue, while the flat cap is more purple. The difference was hard to catch in a photo.
- CADDY SIZE: 10.25 in | 26 cm
- plain backs with elegant filigree border
- cards are intact with minimal wear
- decks are complete, and stored sequentially