UNDERGROUND DIGEST v.1, #2 March - 1967
Underground Digest: The Best of Underground Press Vol. 1 #2 March
by Christopher Boal
Village Station, NY: Underground Communications Inc., 1967
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated covers features a by the artist Grimshaw, as well as the title and contents in white text.
- Wraps show some light edgewear and shelfwear.
- Corners are bumped.
- Spine is staple backed.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are present and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Inside pages 61 - 64 have several 1/4 tears to the side of the pages. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
99 pages. 5.5 x 8.5 inches.
Features an interview with musician Frank Zappa & a 3 pp. R. Crumb "Head Comix" spread & writer Charles Bukowski's "Notes of a dirty old man." Also Tom Robbins review of Jim Morrison and the Doors. Key Sixties underground journal.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore