TRAPDOOR SPRINGFIELD, by M.D. Waite & B.D. Ernst - 1980
by M.D. "Bud" Waite & B.D. Ernst
Highland Park, NJ: Beinfeld Publishing, Inc., 1980
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- Illustrated DJ covers feature color photographs of a springfield rifle with the title in big white lettering.
- Boards are in overall very good condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has gilt text with a black background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have a light amount of dirt. (See Photos).
- Illustrated DJ has some light edgewear as well as tiny closed tears along the spine head and shoulders. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
214 pages. 9 x 11 inches.
The Trapdoor Springfield, the gun of the American West and the U.S. standard military rifle for more then 20 years. Produced at the Springfield Armory, carried into Custer's battles and the American Indian Wars, it's a gun that made American history.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore