TRADITIONAL CHINESE FURNITURE FROM THE GREATER SHANXI REGION, by Curtis Evarts - 1999
C.L. MA Collection: Traditional Chinese Furniture From The Greater Shanxi Region
by Curtis Evarts
Hong kong: C.L. MA Antiques, 1999
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 9627956198
- Blue cloth hardcover features silver text with Chinese lettering.
- Boards are in overall near fine condition.
- Spine has silver text against a blue background.
- Corners are sharp.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations and photographs are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
282 pages. 9.25 x 12 inches.
Most of the Furniture in this catalogue is from the greater Shanxi region and represents the finest among traditional furniture of the area. The heartland of China's ancient cultural heritage, it is also the region where much of China's ancient architecture is preserved. Traditional furniture from Shanxi is rich with cultural flavor, and its forms are also depicted in many paintings. Thus Shanxi furniture can also be considered to be representative of Chinese traditional furniture.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore