TOKYO STYLE, by Kyoichi Tsuzuki - 1994 [Eng/Japanese]
by Kyoichi Tsuzuki
English and Japanese text. Kyoto: Shashin Kagaku Co. Ltd., 1994
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 4763632183
- Illustrated DJ covers feature color photographs by author Kyoichi Tsuzuki.
- Boards are made to look like faux wood planks and are in overall very good condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has no text but DJ spine has white text against a red background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations/Photographs are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ has minimal edgewear on the top left spine side. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
375 pages. 10 x 10 inches.
Tokyo Style living is a lot more ordinary and often a lot more surprising. Who would believe all the stuff? Cascades of clothes, pricey electronic components, fluffy frills, massive collections of trivia, all crammed into these tiny "rabbit hutches."
Over a period of two years, writer photographer Kyoichi Tsuzuki visited a hundred apartments, condos and suburban home, and lovingly documented what he saw. Forget the hype you've heard about Tokyo. Here is the real Tokyo Style. If you thought you knew Japan. Think again!
EDITION POINTS: 3rd Edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore