TIWANAKU: ANCESTORS OF THE INCA, Young-Sanchez - 2004 [1st Ed]
Gently used, with minimal commensurate aging and wear. DJ looks nice and well-preserved. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Please see description for more details. AS IS.
Tiwanaku: Ancestors of the Inca
by Margaret Young-Sanchez
For centuries the Inca civilization has fascinated the world and today artworks of sweeping beauty and power are still discovered on archeological sites as old as Tiwanaku. Some of the most impressive of these gems are exhibited in this remarkable book, with text of revealing knowledge and insight by various scholars, to create a captivating guide to a fascinating culture. 214 pages. 10.25 x 12.25 inches.
FIRST EDITION. Lavishly illustrated, with photographs, maps and drawings.
Published by: Denver Art Museum, Denver, CO, 2004.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 0803249217
- Volume is in near fine condition with intact covers and clean interior.
- Orange covers feature text in silver and are clean with little to no wear.
- Boards show a small bump along upper edge on back and are otherwise free of any visible signs of wear.
- Corners are sharp and edges are firm.
- Spine has text in silver and firm ends.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Endpapers feature beautiful sepia photograph and are clean with little to no signs of wear.
- Interior is clean and well-preserved.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are intact and clean.
- DJ looks great in well-preserved condition with minimal wear, with some scuffing and impressions on back of cover.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore