THOMAS NOZKOWSKI: SUBJECT TO CHANGE - 2007$65.00
Thomas Nozkowski: Subject to Change
Thomas Nozkowski occupies one of the major positions within the current American art scene. His mostly small-scale paintings and drawings develop their own "language" of landscape, pathways and abstraction, within autobiographical quotations, which have been melted out of a sort of refined constellation of color, overlappings and mutual contexts. He represents painting beyond any mainstream: utterly quiet yet persistent. Produced in conjunction with an exhibition of the work of Thomas Nozkowski. Features color reproductions of the artist's work along with a biography, a list of writings by the artist, a list of exhibitions and a bibliography. Includes essays by Beate Reifenscheid, Robert Storr and Ann Lauterbach. 67 pages. 10.5" by 9.75".
Text in German and English.
Published by Ludwig Museum. Koln, Germany. 2007.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE- condition.
- ISBN: 9783939825371
- Illustrated covers are lightly scuffed with the rear exhibiting pronounced indentations.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine, featuring lettering, exhibits gently bumped ends and a small tear along the edge of the upper area.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior is free of major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore