THESE 13, by William Faulkner - 1931 [1st Ed]
by William Faulkner
First Edition. 13 stories by William Faulkner are divided into three parts and include Victory, Ad Astra, All the Dead Pilots, Crevasse, Red Leaves, A rose for Emily, A justice, Hair, That Evening Sky, Dry September, Mistral, Divorce in Naples and Carcassonne. 358 pages. 5.5" by 8".
First Edition published by Jonathan Cape and Harrison Smith. New York (London). 1931.
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Blue cloth boards show sunning to top and left front.
- Minor wear to corners with the front lower right corner showing partially exposed board.
- Beige spine features red letters and show staining especially to right side.
- The textblock is cocked with play.
- Ffep bears the stamp of a previous owner.
- Notes in pencil on the half title page.
- The interior has been carefully maintained though does show signs of gentle aging.
- Very light foxing throughout the interior.
- The binding is pliant though very secure with the small exception being slightly cracked between pages 214/215, 342/343.
- Pages show more prominent toning to the inner margins along the gutter.
- No writing, highlighting, underlining or other intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore