THE WISSAHICKON, by T.A. Daly - 1922 [1st Ed]
by T.A. Daly
FIRST EDITION. Filled with B&W illustrations including several maps. Contains a historical sketch, roads and walks, outlines of geology, trees and wildflowers, mosses, birds and railroads and trolley routes. 81 pages. 5.25" by 7.25".
Published by Garden Club of Philadelphia. Philadelphia, PA. 1922.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Green cloth covers are clean with lightly darkened illustrated title sticker affixed to the front cover which shows minor water damage and scuffing to the lower portion. Please see photos.
- Boards show a faint dark spot to the front cover with a subtle indentation to the bottom edge of the rear cover. Please see photos.
- Corners are lightly bumped.
- Spine features white title block, darkened and chipped, with softened ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Front pastedown and ffep are lightly age-toned.
- Illustrations are clean and vibrant.
- Interior is gently age-toned, primarily along the edges with the first page of the foreword showing soiling to the upper and outer edges.
- Pages 11-16 show a subtle tear to the top edge. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore