THE WHITEMAN'S GUIDE BOOK, by Arthur Desmond - 1968 [1st Ed]$50.00
The Whiteman's Guide Book
by Arthur Desmond
1st Edition. Milwaukee, WI. Aryan Publishing Co., 1968
Softback pamphlet is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cover features the title in black lettering against a white background with the symbol of The Columbians and National States Rights Party on the front.
- Wraps show heavy foxing and staining but are in very good condition. (See Photos).
- Corners are slightly bumped.
- Spine is black with white background.
- Stapled binding is strong and secure.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages have scattered moderate foxing, staining and rust from the stapled binding. (See Photos).
- Text block edges have foxing and staining on the bottom edge. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
32 pages. 5.25 x 8 inches.
A reworking of Ragnar Redbeard's Might Is Right, the controversial, individualist screed first published in 1896. Although Redbeard's identity is still unknown, the work has been attributed to New Zealander Arthur Desmond. Some of the language has been modernized in this edition, but the racism, anti-Semitism, sexism and elitism are overt and integral to the author's disdain for weakness.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore