THE WHITE SANDS INCIDENT, by Daniel W. Fry - 1954 [Signed 1st ed.]
The White Sands Incident
by Daniel W. Fry
First edition, signed by the author. Los Angeles: New Age Publishing Co., 1954
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated wraps have blue text and title.
- Wraps show some scuffing, foxing, creases, scratches, edgewear. Corners are softened.
- Spine has no text and shows some wear, with chipped ends.
- Binding is secure.
- End papers have some toning. Author signature on free end paper. See photos.
- Illustrations, line drawings, are clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned; small surface irregularity on corner page 23. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks. See photos.
- Text block edges are foxed. See photos.
66 pages. 5.5 x 8.5 inches
Account of contact with an alien being and a trip in a spacecraft, told in the first person. Told and experienced by Daniel W. Fry (1908-1992), who was employed as a technician at White Sands Proving Grounds in New Mexico in 1950 when the incident took place.
First edition, signed by author on free end paper.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.